Restored Ministries has been nominated for the Liebster Award!
Thank you ReNewedChick for the nomination!
Check & follow her at :
So the Liebster award is for up & coming blogs with under 200 followers.
What you have to do-
Post the award picture on your blog
Post blog link of who nominated you
Give 11 random facts about yourself
Answer 11 questions by your nominee
Nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers
Ask 11 questions for your nominees to answer
Ok so here goes/-
11 random facts about me- Michelle Bollom of Restored Ministries Blog.
1. I am an identical twin and I have boy/ girl twins.
2. I just started blogging in June 2014.
3. I had no desire I thought to write till I was reminded of my childhood where I would sit with stacks of paper and an old typewriter/ or pen and would write poetry and stories. That image and reignited the desire and dream to write in me.
4. I am a southern girl without an accent. All my years in customer service and communications speaking to people they would be shocked I was from Texas and that I had no accent. I now speak in mostly slang and not so properly and of course I do say Ya’ll!
5. I used to cuss like a sailor- thankfully Jesus has helped me with that!
6. I rapped with Grammy Winner Mandisa in front of almost 30K people in St. Louis at the Love Life Conference. Proof on Vimeo! Michelle Mac is my rapper name!
7. I love to cook and create recipes. I don’t measure anything either/ I am an eyeballer.
8. I started Restored Ministries this year and want to help people #LiveRestored- check us out on all social media and our website http://www.restoredministries.org
We are a 501c3 charitable organization.
9. Just celebrated my 18th Wedding Anniversary with my hubs Joe. He is my biggest fan.
10. I love connecting women together in my community with genuine connections and we have a group that meets twice a month called Divine Connections in NW Houston, TX
11. I can count to 10 in Vietnamese
My ?’s From my nominee/-
1. Name of blog is based on my ministry name Restored Ministries
2. Inspiration is God who gave me the ministry name and just the love of sharing His Transformational Truths & Promises in a new different way. We have several guest bloggers so you see lots of different writing styles and we are all non professional writers!
3. Yes , have, do, and will continue to pay it forward. We all need each other!
4. One thing I would change about me is to finally lose this last 40 pounds! I love all of me but would like just a little less of me!
5. Biggest pet peeve is when people don’t return their shopping carts to the bins.
6. Next 10 years I would like to have my first book/s published and see many people #LiveRestored.
7. Blogs I like to read are varied, from poetry to photography to fashion, to encouragement, to music, to devotionals, to food and personal stories. Heck, I like it all!
8. Advice to a new blogger is to engage, tag, follow back and keep writing
9. Favorite tv show- right now is The Voice
Favorite Book- The Bible ( many translations)
The show because of the music, I love all genres of music and Blake Shelton is hilarious!
The Bible because I love the power in God’s word to transform us and our lives!
10. Travel anywhere it would be to Italy and the Capri Islands to make my own perfume.
11. I already quit my day job over 2 years ago!
The 11 Bloggers with under 200 followers I nominate are:
( sorry if you have over 200, I tried to find the counts but not everyone displays follower counts)
The 11 questions for the nominees to answer are:
1. What do you like to write about?
2. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
3. Who is your biggest inspiration?
4. What is your day job?
5. Where do you live?
6. What is a hidden talent you have?
7. Your favorite childhood memory?
8. Something that you have overcome?
9. Your favorite must have writing tool?
10. Best blog tip for others?
11. Do you know there are 2 types of amazing bloggers, those that know Jesus and those that are fixing to; which one are you?
( if you chose fixing to- please contact me and I would love to introduce you!)
Keep Blogging! XXOO Michelle Bollom