How does the world define HOPE?
The Bible is the REALITY of every born-again child of God, and it defines and refers to HOPE as SO MUCH MORE than what the world suggests. Any roaring voice who truly speaks the heart of the Father and lives under the New Covenant of Jesus will understand that we are carriers of HOPE because we are carriers of Jesus Himself. As citizens of Heaven (Philippians 3:20) and as those who are seated with Christ Himself (Ephesians 2:6), we actually carry the authority and the ability to remain far ABOVE fear and hopelessness. Our reality is a greater one because of who we are in Christ. We must not completely hide ourselves away from what is happening in this Earthly reality, but we have the absolute privilege of ROARING HOPE over Earth, even if it means standing in the face of a spirit of fear.
I heard the Lord say recently that it’s time for us to ROAR with HOPE again. Especially during this hour where so many are afraid.
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind”
– 2 Timothy 1:7
“…for He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world” – 1 John 4:4
I love that truth, that you and I get the absolute honor of getting to ROAR HOPE over the Earth.
In prayer, the Lord gave me the following points and scriptures to build a case for HOPE to stir up the ROAR within each voice of HOPE that reads this.
1. There is a great AWAKENING happening across the globe at the moment. The Bride is getting into position for the greatest harvest of souls and the most Heavenly outpouring of the Holy Ghost that we have ever known! True to his usual character, the backlash of the enemy is fear and intimidation.
“Hope deferred makes the heart sick…” (Proverbs 13:12). The Lord showed me that His will for the Bride involved hearts that are FULLY ALIVE, FULLY AWAKE, and FULL OF RESURRECTION LIFE!
The enemy will always twist and try to do the opposite of God’s will, which in this case means causing hearts to grow “sick” rather than fully awake and alive with promise.
The voices of HOPE must arise in this hour to ROAR HOPE and LIFE over the fearful, sick hearts. We ROAR “no more delay,” and we say NO to the spirit of fear!
2. HOPE does not disappoint. We can hold onto it with all our strength because of the love of God poured out into our hearts. HOPE BRINGS LIFE, and we can rejoice in hard times because the HOPE of the Holy Spirit that was given to us.
Romans 5:3-5: “And not only this, but]we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.”
3. HOPE anchors the soul to God’s Word! Anchor – a reliable or principal support; something that serves to hold an object firmly (Merriam-Webster online). It keeps our emotions and thoughts firmly supported and held in TRUTH. Hebrews 6:19: “This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and steadfast and one which enters within the veil…”
4. HOPE keeps us safely tethered to God, our stronghold. Zechariah 9:12: “Return to the stronghold, O prisoners who have the hope;This very day I am declaring that I will restore double to you.” The word HOPE here in the Hebrew is the word tiqvah (S8615), which literally means a cord that tethers you to something (also refers to an expectation). The word stronghold is bitstsarown (S1225), which means a fortress or a fortified place. Psalm 18:2 calls GOD our fortress and deliverer, and Psalm 46:1-3 also calls God our stronghold.
5. We have HOPE because our lives are now HIDDEN with Christ. We can fix our thoughts on higher realities of VICTORY and RESURRECTION because we are hidden.
Colossians 3:1-4: “Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.”
NO MORE FEAR
“There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.” – 1 John 4:18
You are made perfect in love because of Love Himself. May you begin to press deeper and deeper into His perfect Love, so that all fear is cast out. May you see His face in new ways, and be delivered from all fears and shame as you begin to shine with His radiance (Psalm 34:4-5).
I pray that the living and active Word of God begins to take deeper root within you (Hebrews 4:12), and that you join me in ROARING HOPE over the nations. This is the hour for the HOPE VOICES to arise and ROAR! Greater is He who lives in us than he that is in the world, and we know that the Spirit of God has empowered us and given us love and a sound mind.
Regardless of the darkness we may see in the world, “a Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it” – John 1:5
AND DON’T FORGET TO ROAR!
~ Mandy Woodhouse