Genesis 25:21 “Isaac prayed to the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was barren; and the LORD answered him and Rebekah his wife conceived.”
Before I begin the series, I just wanted to briefly touch on the birthing process. See in life, giving birth is a process. First the egg must be released and the seed must be planted. No seed, no baby. All births begin with seed and then the seed continues to grow. Growth only occurs if the seed is being properly nourished. If the seed is not nourished properly, your pregnancy might come to a drastic end and you might lose your baby or your baby might be born prematurely. Honestly you don’t want either.
When GOD is trying to help you give birth to a new you, a new business, a new project or a new idea- you might feel barren; but GOD will say it’s time to give birth. It does not matter how old you are or whether you have ever given birth before. Just like a physical pregnancy, you will experience a spiritual pregnancy and endure the birthing phases.
You will experience phases in sequential order:
1. Ovulation– this is the phase that causes you to place your life in GOD’s hands. It was revealed to me that I needed to release myself from the need of controlling everything in my life. This was not easy; but it was necessary. The word tells us that Rebekah was barren for 20 years; but regardless of the time, GOD answered her prayers. If you don’t release your life to him, you will never experience giving birth to all he has promised for you.
2. Conception– this is the phase in which GOD will help you to conceive your purpose. God’s promise seed for your life is planted.
3. Gestation– this is time or season in which your baby is being developed. Some people might be in the season for one year and others might be in this season for many years. This totally depends on what GOD has ordained specifically for you. This is the phase that requires nourishment. I recommend you feed yourself with the word of GOD and drink from the well of the living water so that GODs word will live in you and radiate through your baby.
4. Contraction (Labor)– at this point of the birthing cycle, many people experience a whole lot of pain. This is when your life is getting prepared to give birth so something new. Many people might describe this phase a level 5 storm.
5. Birth– …Some people want to quit at this phase; because the pain seems too hard. What you don’t realize in the moment is that if you push one more time you will give birth to your baby….PUSH!
When GOD wants us to conceive, we will; I believe it is important to have an intimate relationship with him before conception. When we do, we can truly rest in him to protect our baby and guide us along the way during our pregnancy and after we give birth.
What season are you in? Are you feeling barren or getting ready for birth? What do you need to give over to GOD?
Isaac prayed for his wife to get pregnant, and GOD answered. Wherever you are in your birthing phase, I encourage you to give it over to GOD, let him answer. When you do, you will experience peace and you will be able to rest.
Good Night Friend!
#liverestored #anewyou #itstimeforachange #maventalk #gnf #restoredministries