Happy Birthday Lereca!
Every now and then on special days like today, I like to go off line. Today I would like to open with a quote from Marianne Williamson. For some of you, it might be new and for others, it might be review.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
As I move into this new season of life…below are my prayers for myself.
• My faith: that it is so powerful and infectious that it illuminates others.
• My words: that they are intentional and are words of peace and words of sound wisdom.
• My friends: that I learn how to discern areas of their lives in which they need my support.
• My family: that they love unconditionally.
• My daughter: that she continues to develop into the beautiful, smart, loving, woman that GOD wants her to be.
• My husband: that I learn how to be the godly wife he desires.
• My church: that I serve like no other.
• My relationships: that I continue to plant seeds of life.
• My heart: that I remain open and willing to learn.
• My dreams: that I have the courage to move towards them daily.
• My light: that I let it shine brightly.
I want to consciously live in the light. This can only be delivered if I continue to live in GOD’s perfect will. I have committed myself to surrendering to his plan for my life. I am so grateful for everything GOD has blessed me with. I am so grateful that I am able to share a little example of his grace weekly with all of you. I am so grateful for this new season, this new chapter.
Happy Birthday to myself!
Thank you for allowing me to share! Enjoy your week! ~Lereca Monik