As much as I like to participate and keep these going, I will make this my last award participation. I really appreciate being nominated, but I just don’t have the time to complete all of them. I believe I have completed all the ones I was made aware of so far.
I appreciate the nominations very much. I look forward to connecting with many more new bloggers in the future. Thank you to those that follow Restored Ministries. We appreciate you very much.
Thank you Leaving a Legacy Ministries for nominating me for this latest award.
Your great encouraging blog is one of my favorites!
Check it out here:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the 10 questions given to you.
4. Nominate 10 people.
5. Ask 10 new questions for your 10 nominees to answer.
1. Were you raised in a Christian home?
2. How long have you been living for Jesus?
Seriously living for Jesus 9 years
3. Which do you enjoy studying most: Old Testament or new?
4. What is your favorite song?
I have many but right now Jesus Culture “I sing my love” by Kim Walker Smith
5. What is your favorite scripture?
1 Peter 5:10-
And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace [Who imparts all blessing and favor], Who has called you to His [own] eternal glory in Christ Jesus, will Himself complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen, and settle you. AMP
6. Who led you to Jesus?
In 2006 it was Pastor Greg Laurie from TV
7. What’s your favorite way to spend time with Jesus? During worship and nature
8. What do you consider your biggest blessing?
Divine Connections & friendships
9. Based upon your personality, who do you relate to most within the Bible? The Mary with the alabaster box of perfume.
10. Who is your biggest supporter? My hubby.
?’s for nominees to answer:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. Are you a spirit filled Christian?
3. Who is your favorite Christian author?
4. What is your life verse?
5. The biggest thing God has done for you recently?
6. What translation of the Bible do you prefer?
7. How many hours do you blog daily?
8. What lesson is God teaching you right now?
9. What is the hardest area you have to be obedient in?
10. How many of these awards have you done?
XXOO, Michelle Bollom